Keep in Touch!

This blog distributes my emails weekly to anyone who reads it. If you would like to personally message me, please contact me at hall.richard@myldsmail.net.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Busy Day



I apologize right now, I do not have time to write a weekly letter, we
have been trying to do so much today. But I'll give you some
highlights.

Transfers happened. I will be covering an additional area with Elder
Whiteley and Elder S. I am the most senior companion. Elder S
is going home in three weeks. He trained Elder H, who partly
trained me, and Elder S and I are currently training Elder
W. It is crazy. Luckily, we will not be changing addresses and
consequently apartments.
This will be my fourth transfer in the area. That's a long time. I
really liked it when I was moving around a lot.

Yesterday we had the same gospel principles lesson that I started with
way back on July 11, 2015. I'm starting to feel very, very old.
I'll send the district photo. Four out of the eleven people in this
photo will be home in 2-42 days. There are a lot of young guns in this
picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment