Keep in Touch!

This blog distributes my emails weekly to anyone who reads it. If you would like to personally message me, please contact me at hall.richard@myldsmail.net.

Monday, January 2, 2017

A Quick Note

This week has been so much fun, I don't even know what to say. Perhaps
what I should say is, the Lord knows us. He cares for all of us
individually and knows exactly what is best for us.
This week me and my companion were able to conduct baptismal
interviews for a family of four. I had the privilege of talking with
the father, who is a powerful disciple of Christ. After the interview,
I asked him, "Brother M, what made it click for you? What made
you realize that this is for you?"
He replied sincerely, "I read the Bible every day. And for many years
I told myself at the end of every day 'there must be more. God must be
wanting to give us more.' And I found it."
There is something more that God has in store for all of us. It
doesn't matter where we are in this life, their is something we can
improve. Is that a bad thing? Goodness no! It means we have a whole
lifetime to get better. Improvement is the closest thing that we have
to perfection.
The beautiful part of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and all teachings of
restored gospel, is that it is either all true, or it all isn't.
There's no real middle ground. Exercising faith is always going to
lead to repentance. Repentance will always lead to forgiveness.
There's no sometimes, there's no exception. Every word and promise in
the Book of Mormon and the Bible are true. Revelation comes to every
single one of us.
Have a good week.
Elder Richard Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment