Keep in Touch!

This blog distributes my emails weekly to anyone who reads it. If you would like to personally message me, please contact me at hall.richard@myldsmail.net.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Highlights of the Week

Let me tell you some highlights of a week, because I have had so much
fun this week.

- We were invited to a bible study! After contemplating the
possibilities of entering into our own doom, Elder N and I
gunned for it. Turns out it the funnest time on my mission. We were
treated like regulars. There was a lot of laughing, and good input,
and a large amount of hugs. Those I avoided. But we even got a
minister interested in coming to church. That was way cool. We're
invited any time.
- The Hernandez boys went to church! I haven't talked about them, but
they are unbaptized children of Brother and Sister H, who have
been less active for years. We've been working with Brother H,
who really wants to go to church, but keeps the peace with his wife.
But the Hernandez boys loved it, and want to come again! (This is
especially surprising, because they're teenagers)
- Brother and Sister H got me cake and cinnamon rolls because I
was sick! Sister M thinks missionaries are her sons. She's great.
- Transfers this week! I have no idea what's going to happen, because
we get our transfer emails on Tuesday night. I hope I train!
- I have four talks that I call "fire starters". I read them any time
I need an extra boost in personal study. Lynn G. Robbins "Which way do
you face?", Tad R. Callister "The Book of Mormon- A Book From God",
David A. Bednar "And Nothing Shall Offend Them", and my favorite,
Gordon B. Hinckley's "Find the Lambs, Feed my Sheep"

So yeah. I hope you understand that I'm doing well.

Pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment